KaneLynch.com

Updates & miscellaneous musings!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Part 10a of The Relics!

Hey, I'm back! We have a lot to talk about!



Part 10a of The Relics is now online!

Be warned that it contains (spoiler alert) implied sexual activity and brief nudity...like HBO, but free on the internet!

I realize it's been awhile since the last update, so here's a quick summary of Parts 8 and 9 to get you back up to speed.

Now—

"Why 10a?" you ask?

Basically, I realized that Part 10 is going to be incredibly long, so I decided I have to split it in half. I was trying to blaze through the whole thing, but the update's already late enough that I've gotten some perturbed emails/comments, so I figured it was best to give y'all something to check it out. 10b will be up in about a month.

Sure, I could've just added another chapter, but aside from the hassle of redesigning the website, I like the act breaks where they are, and I think in the long run this will make more sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oakland, CA, United States