KaneLynch.com

Updates & miscellaneous musings!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Updates

Hey everybody!

First, I just wanted to say something about the tardiness of the update.
Basically, two things happened in quick succession--

1) I got a job making videos for ComicVine.com, which is super awesome, but is naturally causing some schedule readjustment. I think long term it actually makes me more productive all around, but it does take some getting used to.

2) I realized this update had to be 20% longer than originally planned. I needed to get the characters to a certain pulse-pounding position by the end of the update, but I didn't want to sacrifice the character moments leading up to it.

Anyway, thanks for reading!
The comic book version of chapters 4-6 will be available in a couple weeks. I'd hoped make it available for the holiday season, but alas, I am too much of a chump.

In the meantime, I have a special offer!
If you post a link to The Relics main page on your website or your favorite forum or social networking site, I will mail you a piece of one-of-a-kind original art.
Make sure to send me a link to your post as well as your address!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oakland, CA, United States