KaneLynch.com

Updates & miscellaneous musings!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

A new graphic novel begins!

The first chapter of my new graphic novel is online!



This project means a lot to me and I really want feedback, from initial impressions to specific criticism. It's a lot "riskier" for me than most of my recent stuff, since it doesn't have the jazzy absurdity of Laika or the pulp badassery of the photocomic.

So, please, give it a read, lemme know what you think.

The art gallery I'm showing at is in Alameda, not Livermore, which I would've known if I'd, you know, READ THE WEBSITE. oops. Anyway, the reception is Saturday, May 2nd, at 5 pm at
Frank Bette Center for the Arts, 1601 Paru Street, Alameda, CA.
Hope to see some of you there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

Alameda is a place of fantasy and wonder. I can't wait to see your art there too!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oakland, CA, United States