KaneLynch.com

Updates & miscellaneous musings!

Friday, December 02, 2005

I have real things to write about, and better things to do than be writing about even those things, but I feel like saying--

When I first showed everyone the Quamran short prose story back in 12th grade, Amanda said that it was so clearly "Kane" that even if it didn't have a name on it, she'd know I'd written it.

At the time, I thought of that as kind of patronizing, but now I sort of like that about it. So, when I'm thinking if I should throw in references to things that I particularly like or don't like, that might make people who know me and pick up on them roll their eyes, I think, what the hell.

It's not the be all and end all of me by any means, but I think even if you didn't know me you could probably learn a lot about me by reading it.

You know. I mean, if you wanted to. And stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oakland, CA, United States