KaneLynch.com

Updates & miscellaneous musings!

Monday, January 10, 2005


At Porter, around 1:30 am.
Click on the picture to enlarge.


Overall, a decent, if uneventful weekend. The fact that it was mostly spent inside was somewhat mitigated by when I was walking home from the bus stop tonight. Those leafless trees were casting heavy shadows everywhere. I spent several minutes photographing them, which was somewhat more difficult than it should have been--my new camera's really good at taking high resolution pictures, but they blur fairly easily. That's cool if you're going for vague artiness, but more troublesome for capturing something legitimately pretty that you stumble upon.
But the end result came out very nice, I think.
And really, it's only because of the camera's small size that I had it with me at all. So, awesome.

Sadly, in the process, I scared a family of racoons that was eating out of the garbage right next to me.



Sorry guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oakland, CA, United States