KaneLynch.com

Updates & miscellaneous musings!

Friday, November 12, 2004

"Hello, I have a purple shirt and disapprove of war. What's your name?"

Click here for a brief, uninformative sneak preview of new comic!



This is the first panel I've finished for the comic I'm making for Arts in a Multicultural Society. This scene probably won't make it into the finished comic, but it was a good place to start.
The comic as a whole has nothing whatsoever to do with current political events, which is partially why this scene is being cut.

I had to draw by hand for like an hour before I got a drawing of her that I was happy enough with to bother to scan and Flashitize, which doesn't make me feel optimistic about my productivity for the comic as a whole, but we'll see.
If I finish this successfully, it'll be the longest comic I've done since "Son of the Morning," which is kind of sad if you think about it.
This'll be good for me. Or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oakland, CA, United States